Lore Group Competition Terms & Conditions
Please find below the terms and conditions of the Lore Group x Lyan Decade competition.
Please do contact us should you have an additional questions.
- Stays and bar experiences are for two people sharing one room at each hotel
- Competition running from 01/10/23 to 30/11/23 23:59, GMT-1.
- All flights are with British Airways, with the flights between London and Washington DC in World Traveller Plus and flights between London and Amsterdam in Euro Traveller
- The competition winner is responsible for their own travel to one of the three cities above as a starting point. The order of the trip can then be agreed between the winner, Lore Group and British Airways.
- Entrants must sign up on loregroup.com and consent to marketing data.
- By entering, entrants confirm they are 21 or over (the legal drinking age in the USA and location of Silver Lyan).
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Travel and stay dates to be agrees between entrant, Lore Group and British Airways.
- Entrants confirm they have the legal right and appropriate documentation to travel between the three locations should they win.
- Travel insurance is at the discretion of the entrant and not provided by Lore Group or British Airways.
- Drinks with Mr Lyan are subject to Mr Lyan's availability at the time of winner's travel
- The flights included are for two World Traveller Plus tickets on British Airways between London and Washington DC, and two return Euro Traveller tickets on British Airways between London and Amsterdam.
- The tickets are for mainline British Airways network and flights only. Travel on British Airways franchise, code share or alliance partner airlines is not included in this agreement.
- Flights are subject to availability, and will be on dates agreed between British Airways, Lore Group and the traveller.
- Once booked these flights are non-changeable, non-transferable and cannot be upgraded. No cash or credit alternatives are offered.
- You as the traveller is responsible for supplying valid passports, visas and travel documents. British Airways recommends that all passengers consider travel and medical insurance prior to commencing their journey.
- These terms and conditions apply to all travellers on the booking.
- All travel on British Airways flights is subject to British Airways’ general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (see www.ba.com ) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each e-ticket or itinerary.
- Flights cannot be used in conjunction with Avios, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer(s) by British Airways or jointly with any other organisation, bonus, awards or certificates.
- British Airways reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this GOBA agreement and any tickets issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the airline’s control.